We try and make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with beautiful products to decorate your home, but also provide the best in customer service.
Let's get to it, here is our return policy:
- Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date (All sales final after 30 days)
- Wallpaper must be unopened. Opened rolls of wallpaper are non-returnable, non-refundable (per manufacturer)
- All wallpaper returns are subject to a 25% restock fee (per manufacturer)
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
- All sample sales are final
- Damaged products must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt
*** We strongly recommend ordering wallpaper samples before making your full purchase. Colors and textures may vary from computer screen to real life. This will save you time and money! ***
How to start a return
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your delivery date to request a "Return Authorization #"
- Pack the items in their original shipping condition. You may use the box it arrived in or another box.
- Write the "Return Authorization #" we provide you on the outside of the box.
- Customer is responsible for shipping the returned items to the address provided with your Return Authorization.
- Purchase will be refunded via original payment method once return is received.
Back-Orders and Exchanges
Occasionally, a manufacturer will have a product on back order or decide to discontinue an item. We do our best to notify you when this happens. In most cases, products are back in stock within a couple weeks, so if you are not in a hurry, we recommend waiting and your order will ship as soon as it's available. If you are on a tight schedule, we can work with you to find an alternative pattern/color that will work for your project.